Facebook (Best Baby Essentials)
BBE Appreciation Event
Terms and Conditions: #BBE Appreciation Event
IMPORTANT: Please read these Terms and Conditions before entering any of these Campaigns. By entering any campaign on the Fan Page, you confirm that you have read and understood, and agree to abide by, these Terms and Conditions, and you specifically understand that these Campaigns are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
1. #BBE Appreciation Event (“The Campaign”) on the Best Baby Essentials Facebook Page (“Page”) is organised by Best Baby Essentials Sdn. Bhd. (“Organiser”).
2. This campaign is open to individual citizens and permanent legal residents of Malaysia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Organiser, its advertising agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter this #BBE Appreciation Event. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. The campaign begins on 13 June 2021 and closes on 30 July 2021, 11:59:59PM (the “Campaign Period”). Any entries after 30 July 2021, 11:59:59PM MYT will be disqualified.
4. How to enter:
Step 1- Like our Facebook Page & Share the published post (Public)
Step 2- Solve the Puzzle & Tag 3 Mummies/Daddies to join
Step 3- DM our facebook page the screenshots of STEPS 1 & 2 for your participation prize
Step 4- Save the date on the 3 x Grand Prize Winner Announcement on 31 July 2021 at 8pm
5. Entrants are required to fulfill and adhere to the campaign mechanics and the Campaign Period as stipulated on the campaign post. In its sole and absolute discretion, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry as it sees fit in accordance with, but not limited to, the stipulated campaign mechanics and Campaign Period.
6. Entrants acknowledge that the Organiser will collect details of your Facebook profile to the extent necessary to conduct these Campaigns.
7. Each participant may claim their prizes according to the instructions provided via Facebook private message. Subject to stock availability.
8. Where prizes of goods and/or services are offered, they shall be subject to availability and may not be substituted for cash. The Organiser reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equivalent monetary value without prior notice.
9. Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or other products in part or full.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to determine the identity of the Entrant.
11. The information submitted by Entrants when participating in these Campaigns is provided to the Organiser and not to Facebook. This information may include your email address, mobile number and other personal information. Except as provided elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, your personal information will only be used by the Organiser in accordance with applicable Data Protection Laws and Regulations for the purpose of administering your participation in these Campaigns.
12. Participation in the campaign and/or acceptance of the prizes constitute permission to the Organiser to use the names and particulars of Entrants for marketing, advertising and trade activity purposes, and in any manner the Organiser deems appropriate.
13. In the event of any dispute arising from these Campaigns or relating to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, the decision of the Organiser on all matters pertaining to the Campaign shall be final and conclusive on all parties. No correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions and details of any Campaign and/or withdraw or terminate the Campaign entirely at any time without prior notice and without any liability towards anyone.