Warranty Terms & Conditions
12 months for Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer
12 months for Battery-Operated Portable Micromesh Nebulizer
12 months for Battery-Operated Nasal Aspirator
3 months for Battery-Operated Nail Trimmer Manicure Set
1. Proof of purchase is required to qualify for coverage under this limited warranty.
2. We warrant this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period of 3 or 12 months from the date of initial purchase.
3. If such a defect is discovered during the limited warranty period, we will, at our sole option, repair or replace your product at no cost to you.
4. This limited warranty does not cover claims resulting from misuse, failure to follow the instructions on installation, maintenance and use, abuse, alteration, involvement in an accident, battery leakage and normal wear and tear.
5. This limited warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranty (written or oral) including but not limited to any express warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The duration of any implied warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, is expressly limited to this limited warranty period.
6. The customer’s exclusive remedy for breach of this limited warranty or of any implied warranty or of any other obligation arising by operation of law or otherwise shall be limited as specified herein to repair or replacement, at our sole option. In any event, responsibility for special, incidental and consequential damages is expressly excluded.
For warranty service or replacement part information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers can expect a reply within 2 working days of receipt of the email query.
Some replacement parts may be available for purchase after this limited warranty expires.