Warranty Terms & Conditions
We warrant the Hanil UV Sterilizer to be free from defects in material and workmanship existing at the time of manufacture for a period of one year from the date of initial purchase (proof of purchase electronic or otherwise is required).
1. The warranty provided by Best Baby Essentials Sdn Bhd shall apply to manufacturing defects and covers for domestic/household use only.
2. The warranty registration must be duly completed within 30 days from the date of purchase.
3. Warranty is effective for product purchased from an authorized dealer and operated in Malaysia only.
4. End user shall only engage Best Baby Essentials Sdn Bhd or its authorized service contractor to provide warranty related services.
5. The purchaser is required to present the warranty confirmation that was sent to your email together with original proof of purchase when service is required.
6. Under the following circumstances, parts and labour will be chargeable even during the warranty period. The warranty DOES NOT extend to the following: -
The serial number of the appliance has been altered, tampered with or removed.
The appliance has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
The appliance has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
The appliance has undergone, repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification of approval by Best Baby Essentials Sdn Bhd.
Defect caused by abnormal voltage or in-coming power supply from a generator.
Defect caused by fire, lightning, electrical disturbance, negligence, accidents and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
Defect caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
Defect caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, animal farm, etc.
Component parts which require replacement in the ordinary course of use due to normal wear and tear by reasons of their characteristic, including accessories.
External appearance parts which include cabinet and joints against damages, scratches and ageing.
7. Warranty will be void if the appliance is being operated without Hanil genuine or manufacturer recommended parts.
8. It is strictly not covered for commercial application.
9. Best Baby Essentials liability under this warranty is limited to repairing and / or replacing defective products only. The warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by the products.
10. Best Baby Essentials reserve the right to impose additional charges or may refuse to attend to any products installed locations which are inaccessible and / or hazardous to its service agent.
11. Decision by Best Baby Essentials on all questions pertaining to complaints as results of defects, either workmanship or material shall be conclusive.
12. No person, by dealer / company is authorized to change, modify or extend the terms of these warranties in any manner.
13. The purchaser will have no claim under this warranty in respect of personal injury, damages to property or consequential damage.
14. Transportation fees, handling and delivery charges incurred in respect of transporting the unit shall be borne by the purchaser and at the customer’s risk.
15. Non-observance of clause 5 and 8, Best Baby Essentials reserves the right to reject the warranty claim.